India FinTech Forum offers a platform for fintech companies to collaborate and voice their opinions on the relevant policy issues. FinTech Policy Roundtable is one such initiative to connect policymakers with fintech firms. The next Fintech Policy Roundtable at Mumbai will focus on Regulatory Framework for Non-Banking Finance Companies Account Aggregators (NBFC-AA). The key points of the discussion shall be shared with relevant officials of RBI.
The attendees include the following among others:
- Mr. Surendra Kumar Jalan, Group President of Indian Financial Institutions & Microfinance Institutions Group at YES BANK Limited
- Mr. Ajit Anil Terdalkar, Regional Sales Manager, Yodlee
- Mr. Vinod Keni, Investor/Partner, Peachtree Management Advisors
- Mr. Aparajit Bhandarkar, Chief Acceleration Officer at ISME ACE
- Mr. Vivek Singal, Co-founder at Valuefy (Invezta)
- Mr. Mayank Upadhyay, Vice President and Centre Head, Personal and Business Banking, Shared Services India at Royal Bank of Scotland
- Mr. Samir Bhatia, Founder and CEO at SMECorner
- Mr. Chirag Nanavati, Managing Director at Asset Vantage
- Mr. Anu Tiwari, Partner, AZB Partners
- Mr. Vikam Chachra,Investor & Entrepreneur, Founding Partner,Eight Innovate
- Ms. Neha Punater, Partner & Head – Digital Strategy, Innovation and Fintech, KPMG India
We invite you to attend this meeting and discuss the regulatory framework for Non-Banking Finance Companies Account Aggregators.
Kindly RSVP and let us know if you are available to attend the Fintech Policy Roundtable.
The meeting details are:
Date: 21st April, 2017 (Friday)
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (followed by networking)
Venue: ISDI ACE, 7th Floor, Tower 2A, One Indiabulls Centre, Lower Parel, Mumbai.